Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Putting it all together!

The last day before the road trip! I'm framing and wiring all day today - putting my babies all around me so I can "feel" them before loading them into the truck! Such anticipation (and anxiety) - just about kills me. I do enjoy putting them all around and sitting in the middle of them. I get a good feel about where I'm at in this present moment. I can see where I have grown, which direction I feel is working and what maybe wasn't quite what I expected it to be. I look for consistency in mood, quality, framing.....does it all fit together as a body of work? Is there variety as well? I know I have done my best and given it everything I have! Once they are loaded and we are off, I will quit analyzing and just enjoy the ride :)



No comments:

Post a Comment