Friday, August 20, 2010

The next whirlwind of the summer begins! My show in Jackson is tomorrow and from there I will be doing the Maynard Dixon Land Plein Air Show in Mt. Carmel, UT. I will try and blog about that amazing show, unbelievably good artists and beautiful landscape. Check out their website to see the details of the show:
http://www.thunderbirdfoundation.com/maynard-dixon-country.cfm
The Binghams are really doing some cool things for art down there and preserving Maynard Dixons legacy!

2 comments:

  1. Shanna, It was such a pleasure to meet you and your husband at the Beaver Creek Art Festival! You ROCK! You are so sweet, genuine and kind.. I appreciate all of your helpful advice!! Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jennifer! It was a pleasure to meet you as well and your family! I hope to see you again sometime!

    ReplyDelete