Monday, August 22, 2011

Here goes!!!


Well, my largest painting EVER! This piece is 30x90. I have had the canvas with a partial drawing on it for three years - intimidating me into submission. I've finally got the gumption to dive in. I have absolutely NO idea who will have the space for a painting of this size, but I've got a studio wall large enough so it will have a home one way or the other :) Please excuse the messy studio, but I have been working pretty much non-stop and lost my studio helper (Marco) to a job. Maybe by January I can do a little cleaning ! LOL

3 comments:

  1. Very lovely painting! I'm sure some lucky collector will snatch this one up very quickly. It's comforting to see that other artist's studios are 'messy' as well. Although it doesn't look that messy to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah-thinking outside the box and challenging yourself... Ken and Debbie

    ReplyDelete