Monday, August 6, 2012

Home Sweet Home!


What a great week in Sun Valley!  We painted at Trail Creek on Wednesday and Lake Creek on Thursday.  Friday was spent painting in the gallery and then a question/answer and demo with Lori McNee for a luncheon followed by the reception.  What a great time as usual!  This plein air event is so popular and has been for years.  We get to know the regulars that fly in from everywhere for this show, as well as the locals that have come to expect it the first week of August.  We never run out of beautiful places to paint and wonderful people to meet.  Especially nice this year was visiting with four different couples that had found me in Arizona and then came to see me in Sun Valley (Dee and Priscilla - thank you so very much for coming).  I feel honored that my work would touch someone enough for them to look for me in other places :)  And I cannot say enough wonderful things about my dear friends The Ulbrichs - without them, my painting and career would not be the same.  Amazing friends and clients and I am truly, thoroughly grateful!  Here are some highlights and paintings of the trip....










No comments:

Post a Comment