Tuesday, November 12, 2013

My "FRESH FLOWERS PROJECT"!





From now until December 20, 2013, I will be painting small 8x8 oil on oil paper original works of fresh flowers.  These will generally be much more abstracted and playful than my landscape work, but I'm so excited about this series!  I am preparing to write an article on the advantages of working on the new Arches Oil Paper and what a better way to do this than to commit to a daily painting.  They will be offered at very affordable price options of $150.00 unframed, $200 mounted with presentation and $250 framed.  What a great way to give the gift of flowers that live on forever!  Check back in every day for the newest piece off the easel and call or email quick if there is something you would like to have in your collection!  Cash, check or credit card!  

Shanna Kunz-Hernandez
801-389-2369
shankunz@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment