Friday, December 14, 2012

A Better Newsletter - 2013!

     I know it's a bit early, but one of my New Years resolutions this year is to take better care of my newsletter followers!  I will be giving a First Look, First Chance for purchase opportunity for the newest works,  as well as special dates and events for shows, classes and exciting news throughout the year.  I will also be including a special section discussing helpful hints and art history for my art friends and students that follow.  Please feel free to make suggestions and requests as I re-imagine and re-invent this most powerful tool to communicate with my much-loved friends and clients!

     As I have in the past, my blog will continue to celebrate a well-rounded life with art, cuisine, gardening and other much-loved past times and hope you all enjoy!

Shanna




No comments:

Post a Comment