Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Classes starting in January through March 2013






INTERMEDIATE AND ADVANCED PAINTING CLASSES STARTING FOR LOCAL ARTISTS - UTAH

Intermediate and Advanced Classes are starting in January - March that are directed toward taking your painting skills to the next level!  I have attended classes and workshops and learned so much in the last year and would like to share the information I have learned and assimilated into my own work.

The classes will explore composition and spatial relationships, palettes, value patterns, edge quality and expressing emotion in your work. We will also explore the business aspect of art, putting together a great statement, resume and portfolio and how to approach galleries, museums, etc. We will cover self representation and social media for selling your art.  I am a landscape painter, but I have my education in figure work, I have extensive art history and can work and critique any genre. You can check out my FB or my webpage to see my work and Southwest Art Magazine August 2010, and Western Art Magazine August 2010 as well. My objective as a teacher is to push you to the next level while maintaining your own voice, style and expression.  Classes are held 2-3 hours each class once a week with exact schedule to be decided soon, $75 per month.  

If you or anyone you know or paint with is interested, please have them email me or call me at (801) 389-2369.  Hope to hear from you soon!


Shanna Kunz

No comments:

Post a Comment