Friday, May 11, 2012

What a Journey!

Ok, so maybe this is a bit more edgy than I am completely comfortable with, but it's a journey right?  And what   a journey it is becoming!  I am having such an adventure, playing with edges, line - paint.  I have no idea where this will all take me, but it certainly is keeping me on the edge of my seat.  I call this one "Edges" - right???  Any feedback would be certainly welcome - so far the feedback on these more abstracted landscapes has been positive and that keeps me strong and moving forward.  My mother used to say to me "We shall see what we shall see..."



2 comments:

  1. Shanna, I am enjoying this new direction - and I absolutely LOVE this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Michelle! I am enjoying this process completely! Who knows where it will go from here, but the excitement has to be a good thing :)

    ReplyDelete