Wednesday, September 15, 2010


Heading back out to Jackson tomorrow for the Western Visions Miniature Show! This is the first time I have been in the show and I'm very excited about it. Thursday night is the Artist's Reception. I went last year as a guest and met some great artists, saw some great art. It's great to be in the show this year and on the actual invitation list :) I have a few friends that will be going up there and we will try and get together and paint. Marco has never been to the Tetons, never been to Yellowstone and I would love to show him around. I'm hoping to see looks of sheer amazement coming from his eyes - I think taking him to a sports event would probably work better, but I'll tell him it's business and he will pay close attention! He's such a great sport for all these art events, four times camping this year, I think he loves me! This is the painting I submitted for the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment